Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Time Passages - New Beginnings!

Follow your bliss!

 

Enjoyment:


"Now he lives in the islands, fishes the pilings,
And drinks his Green Label each day;
Writing his memoirs, losing his hearing,
But he doesn't care what most people say."

- Jimmy Buffett - 'He Went to Paris'

Tranquility reigns supreme on this winter's day,
as I visualize the soft breezes of a mystical island in the blue/turquois waters of the Caribbean Sea. 

As I prepare to leave corporate life, I look forward to entering a world of creativity. Regardless of whether it be a life of blogging or creating fusion cuisine, the horizon is aglow with possibilities. 

Antigua, Monserrat, Curacao, St. Lucia, Cozumel?
There are so many faces and so many places that come to mind. I bless them and count myself fortunate to have experienced them all.  :-)

Peace and Light!

Alfred Voto, M.Msc.

No comments: